The Swiss Vapeur Parc is open. The health of our visitors and employees is our top priority. The many outdoor walks guarantee a serene experience. You will find all the important information for your visit on this page, continuously updated.
Before your visit
Make sure you are healthy before considering your visit to the Swiss Vapeur Parc
Booking required to enter the park
- Entry into the guaranteed park for people in possession of the ticket
- Discounts of up to 20% on all tickets purchased in advance.
- Easy and fast entry, traceability made when making appointments
- Unsecured entry for visitors who have not booked
- Number of people limited simultaneously in respect of 10 square meters per person
During your visit
Please stay away from other visitors and staff and wash or disinfect your hands regularly. Entrances are limited to 3 hours of visit so that everyone can enjoy the park in good conditions.
Walking by train
Mandatory masking in the grounds of the park
Access to stations and regulated trains.
A family or group of 5 people per car maximum
Restaurants and shops
- Snack, Crêperie and Buffet open.
- Consumption only on the terrace.
Exit from the park
Any exit is final unless requested beforehand.
After your visit
If COVID-19 is detected, report it to the park so that visitors can be notified of the day.